Getting Married in Costa Rica is THE thing to do for your destination beach wedding, here are some reasons why:
– We’re rated one of the happiest places on Earth 🌎😀
If that’s not enough reason for getting married in Costa Rica, then here are a few more:
– Our country is small enough to tour it all in one stay
– There are so many affordable wedding options to choose from, I can assure you you’ll have the destination wedding of your dreams, whatever your budget is!
– You’ll get to work with super talented people, which I can almost assure you, are fully bilingual; from wedding planners, wedding cake specialists, wedding florists and wedding photographers, you’ll find it all here
–You can cross from the Pacific to the Atlantic Coast in a day, or do it in a couple of days and visit Beaches, Volcanoes, Ziplines, Waterfalls, Caves, and Forests in between 🐒🐚🐢🦋🐠🐳🐬🦌🌴🌱
– Your honeymoon can start where your wedding day ended!❤️
– Your guests will have no rush in going back home, they can also stay and enjoy all that we have to offer 🙌🏻
– We have the best beer, AND you’ll always find a new friend (or a bunch!) that’ll want to sit back and enjoy that beer with you 🙋🏼🍻⠀
– Sunsets are A-MA-ZING here, so naturally you’ll want to plan your wedding around sunset time 😎
– Your marriage will be legal in your home country 📝
Convinced?! YES! 👏🏻 I would love to hear any other reasons why!!!! Please post away!